none
Microsoft Store Fees / CID RRS feed

• Question

• This might be the wrong forum, but I can't find a Payouts forum except for Windows phone apps.

If I understand the agreement I signed with the Store correctly, the fee Microsoft charges for app sales generated by the seller is supposed to be 5%, and sales generated by the Store 15%. I understood that seller-generated sales are identified by the presence of a CID

I have a newly released program, which I have advertised using a link with a ?cid=something, and the Partner Center shows most of my app sales to be tied to that custom campaign. But the Transaction History shows every sale to be "Lever"ed by Microsoft and every sale has the 15% fee deducted. Am I doing something wrong, or misunderstanding the fee system?

Thursday, November 7, 2019 6:04 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You could try to contact the store team about the account issue here: Contact US.

Choose to Contact us, select Dashboard for Topic and select Payout for Issue Type. You could get more help with the account issue via the ticket.

Best regards,

Roy

"Developing Universal Windows apps" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Developing Universal Windows apps" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)!
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, November 8, 2019 6:55 AM