The following forum(s) are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview): Developing Universal Windows apps!

Ask new questions on Microsoft Q&A (Preview).
Interact with existing posts until December 13, 2019, after which content will be closed to all new and existing posts.

Learn More

none
How I can use my personal application ( which requare purchase) which I publish in store . RRS feed

• Question

• On My Windows Phone I have account

first@outlook.com

As a developer I use another Microsoft account

second@outlook.com

Then I publish application by using second@outlook.com in store and cost of my application is 1 dollar.

Then I want to use my personal application for free on my phone.

Is it possible ?

Is it a good idea to have differenet account ?

What problem I can have if I have different account for development and buying application.

I know that as a developer you can use 3 application on your phone, but what if i develop more then 3 application. Does it mean that I need to buy my personal app ? Buy money to myself ?

My .NET Blog with projects and feedback.

Since May 30, 2014 I am waiting for Microsoft fix these 2 bug. If you know how to speed them up, please help

Monday, February 9, 2015 9:53 AM

Answers

• Not sure if its a good way, but you can keep a unique identifier hard-coded inside the app which would identify your device or your account. You can put a 'if' condition inside code to bypass buying of app(or to continue its free usage) if the condition matches your identifier.

http://developer.nokia.com/community/wiki/Using_Crypto%2B%2B_library_with_Windows_Phone_8

Monday, February 9, 2015 10:25 AM