none
Developer center - Unexpected error! RRS feed

• Question

• The page you are trying to access isn't available right now. Please try again soon.

Error correlation ID: 6a51004e-f76d-4716-810b-ae6ec5b04c10
    Error correlation vector: MEBWlDMUDEiAbNVq.1
    App server: ingestionweb (https://ingestionwebservice.dce.mp.microsoft.com/en-us/dashboard/apps/9NBLGGGZLXN1/submissions/)
    Time: 12 Sep 2016 04:52:37 -07:00

Brian Kernan

Monday, September 12, 2016 11:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,
    I have consulted related team and was told that this issue was likely caused by Dashboard maintenance or updates on the backend.
    It has been fixed now and please try it again.
    Apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu
    We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:14 AM

All replies

• I got a Payment failed message so I went to the Dev Center to investigate. I get failures attempting to load any Dev Center pages. Please advise. Anyone else seeing this?

--Treb

Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 PM
  • Hi Treb,

Can you load the dev center page now? If not, please have a try by another browser. Currently in my side the dev center page is loaded successfully.

If it still doesn’t help, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we can best assist. Thank you!

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, September 12, 2016 6:23 AM
  • Yep, I'm seeing the same thing. See my earlier thread.
    Monday, September 12, 2016 12:43 PM
  • No, it's still broken. In creating a ticket, I have no idea which option to select since there's no General Access issues option. I'll simply pick one but who knows where it'll end up.
    Monday, September 12, 2016 12:45 PM
  • Hi Treb,

You can click here to contact our support team. Here, you can click “Submit an incident” on the right side of the page as the screenshot shows below.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 2:14 AM
  • Hello,
    Can you load Dev Center now?
    If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a request here through your developer account so that we can assist you best. 
    Please click "Submit an incident" on the right side of the page.

Thank you.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 9:17 AM
  • Hello,
    I have consulted related team and was told that this issue was likely caused by Dashboard maintenance or updates on the backend.
    It has been fixed now and please try it again.
    Apologize for any inconvenience.

Best Regards!
    Mattew Wu

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:14 AM
  • Hi Treb,

I have got the information from the relevant team that the issue has been fixed now, please try it again.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:26 AM