none
[UWP][C#]Problem With Printing WebView in UWP Phone

All replies

• Hi Shrikant Sherkar,

Here is the forum for Developing Universal Windows apps, and we are focusing on developing universal windows apps issue. the issue in the link is more about Xamarin platform and we don't support it.

Best regards,

Breeze Liu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 8:27 AM
  • Hi Breeze Liu.

Thanks for reply but samething is happening with UWP Mobile App without xamarin.

I am generating webview using html string. In desktop everything looks fine. In Mobile Print View and printing the webview is cropped.

I am unable to post snapshot or link here. My account is not verified.

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 12:11 PM
  • Hi Shrikant Sherkar,

I can reproduce your issue in my UWP project on the windows phone. And I have report it in our channel, it may be some time delay to research and test. Appreciate your patience in advance. 

Best regards,

Breeze Liu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 5:13 AM
  • Hi Breeze Liu.

Thanks for identifying.  Can i track this issue somewhere ? 

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 7:40 AM