none
app downloaded many times but not shown on report RRS feed

• Question

• I have submitted an App on the Windows Phone 8 Store and succeeded to publish it on 11 Sep 2013; and I could download (over 10 times) it on my Lumia 720 in the past 2 weeks.

However, I CANNOT see any download statistics/report on the Reports function in my own Dashboard.

(in fact, I have another Windows App, which has been published on the Windows Store and the Dashboard there can show me the download statistics for only 2-3 days delay).

Please do something to fix it.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 2:20 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

There is delay in the apps statistics/report .I have the same issue on the submitted apps for the last few days.

Thanks

Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:44 AM
  • Hi!

I'm currently participating in an App Contest, that requires me to get 100 downloads for my app. The app has been published on the 18th September, but I still have a download count of 0. I'm pretty sure that I have already exceeded the 100 downloads, since I already have 25 Reviews for the app. Could you tell me the download count please?

App Id: f97a0605-e002-464e-a51e-fd7870b79169

Publisher GUID: b86bbf0e-081a-4bc9-ad25-87f34bd188c6

Publisher Name: BCBSyndicate

I have to send an e-mail with the screenshot of the 100 downloads by the 30th of September.

Thanks.

Thursday, September 26, 2013 9:08 AM
  • Hi,

There is delay in the apps statistics/report .I have the same issue on the submitted apps for the last few days.

Thanks

Hi,

Did you try to download (from Store) your App for testing?  Do you know how many count if you had downloaded it 5 (for example) times on the same phone?  5 or 1?

Thanks

Thursday, September 26, 2013 3:02 PM
  • Hello All,

Windows Phone Dev Center is experiencing an issue that is preventing recently published apps from appearing in the App downloads and Crash count reports. We apologize for the inconvenience and we are working to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Send us your feedback about the Dev Center

Thursday, September 26, 2013 5:20 PM
    Owner
  • Hello :)

The crash count indicates some crashes but the crash report is always empty

How can I have something in my crash report ?

Thanks

Steve

Steve

Monday, September 30, 2013 2:14 PM
  • Why i not see download reports?
    Why i cant see sales reports?
    Why financial summary frozen more time?

When my Dashboard start work?

Monday, September 30, 2013 5:25 PM
  • There was an issue with the downloads count in early Sept. Microsoft has recently released a fix for the issue. your downloads should show up in the reports.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for informing us.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013 2:01 AM