none
[UWP]Can I using Multi-line Buttons? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I want to use the Multi-line Text Button in my UWP Application.

but i can't see the multi-line option in button property

i want to like that as below.

Multi-line and different font size.

if have solve this problem, please let me know

Jack.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 5:20 AM

Answers

• Hi jack.hong,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum!

Please read the sticky posts, especially the Guide to posting: subject line tags and Known Issues for Windows 10 SDK and Tools 

I agree with James’s point. It seems that it’s not “Multi-line Text Button” you said.

It looks like a list control, please refer to my following code for reference:

<ListView Background="Black">
                <GridViewItem >
                    <StackPanel BorderThickness="2" BorderBrush="White">
                        <TextBlock Text="save to file" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                        <TextBlock Text="save to file.........." FontSize="10" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                    </StackPanel>
                </GridViewItem>

<GridViewItem>
                        <TextBlock Text="Phone number" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                        <TextBlock Text="unknow" FontSize="10" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                    </StackPanel>
                </GridViewItem>
            </ListView>

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by jack.hong Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:38 AM
    Friday, June 3, 2016 6:43 AM

All replies

• If I remembered correctly, you can assign the Button.Content with a TextBlock where you could set multi-line text in that TextBlock.

However I'm not able to see any button on your screenshot, that looks more like a GridView or ListView.

Thursday, June 2, 2016 6:39 AM
  • Hi jack.hong,

Welcome to the Developing Universal Windows apps forum!

Please read the sticky posts, especially the Guide to posting: subject line tags and Known Issues for Windows 10 SDK and Tools 

I agree with James’s point. It seems that it’s not “Multi-line Text Button” you said.

It looks like a list control, please refer to my following code for reference:

<ListView Background="Black">
                <GridViewItem >
                        <TextBlock Text="save to file" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                        <TextBlock Text="save to file.........." FontSize="10" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                    </StackPanel>
                </GridViewItem>

<GridViewItem>
                        <TextBlock Text="Phone number" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                        <TextBlock Text="unknow" FontSize="10" Foreground="White"></TextBlock>
                    </StackPanel>
                </GridViewItem>
            </ListView>

Best Regards,

Xavier Eoro

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by jack.hong Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:38 AM
    Friday, June 3, 2016 6:43 AM
  • Hi Xavier.

Thanks your information.

I can resolved this problem.

Thanks.

Jack.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 10:38 AM