none
[UWP] - Internal Compiler Error: Native compilation failed due to out of memory error RRS feed

• Question

• Every time that I'm trying to compile my project in Visual Studio 2017 RC, I'm getting this message.

I exactly got the same message in Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. Does anyone know what should I do? Thanks for your help.

Federico Navarrete

Friday, January 6, 2017 7:00 PM

Answers

• Hi FANMixco,

Based on your description, it seems that you app works fine in the Debug mode, but it fails in the release mode. From the error message "Internal Compiler Error: Native compilation failed due to out of memory error", it should be something related with the .Net Native compilation.

In order to diagnose this issue, first please try to refer to this article about how to debug .NET Native Windows Universal Apps, then please try to follow this article to create the ilcRepro.zip and send a link to ilcRepro.zip with a description of your issue to dotnetnative@microsoft.com, in this way the .Net Native team can check your issue more clearly.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by FANMixco Wednesday, August 1, 2018 6:13 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 8:46 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Ken,

Thanks for your answer, I already tried it and I've been using the Core libraries since some time ago and nothing change.

Federico Navarrete

Saturday, January 7, 2017 11:33 AM
  • Hi FANMixco,

Whether your issue will happen in every project or the only project? If it just happens in the same project, may be something wrong with your code, you should troubleshoot the code in your project. If not, could you give me a simple demo to reproduce it? I will try to resolve it.

Best regards,
    Breeze Liu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 9, 2017 6:02 AM
  • Hi Breeze,

I'm able to run the project in my computer without any issue and the App works perfectly, the only issue is when I try to compile the project for the store. If I debug the project everything is fine.

Federico Navarrete

Monday, January 9, 2017 7:25 AM
  • Hi FANMixco,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to resolve your issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience in advance.

Best regards,
    Breeze Liu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, January 9, 2017 8:08 AM
  • Hi FANMixco,

Based on your description, it seems that you app works fine in the Debug mode, but it fails in the release mode. From the error message "Internal Compiler Error: Native compilation failed due to out of memory error", it should be something related with the .Net Native compilation.

In order to diagnose this issue, first please try to refer to this article about how to debug .NET Native Windows Universal Apps, then please try to follow this article to create the ilcRepro.zip and send a link to ilcRepro.zip with a description of your issue to dotnetnative@microsoft.com, in this way the .Net Native team can check your issue more clearly.

Best Regards,
    Amy Peng

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by FANMixco Wednesday, August 1, 2018 6:13 AM
    Monday, January 9, 2017 8:46 AM
    Owner