App has been revoked by Microsoft RRS feed

• Question

• I attempted to open two of my apps on my developer phone, only to be told that '<app> has been revoked by Microsoft''

I had renewed my developer account a couple of months ago but, upon visiting my developer account, see that my credit card had not been verified (although I'm sure I had done so). I have now verified it (again?).

What do I have to do now that it has been verified to get my apps unrevoked?

Jeff Law

New Zealand

Friday, December 20, 2013 4:21 AM

Answers

• You will need to developer unlock your phone again.  If you clicked "OK" on the "app has been revoked" message, you will have to re-deploy the application to your phone with the developer tools.  If you used the back arrow to dismiss the message, there is a chance the application (and data) is still on the phone.  (This may not have anything to do with the status of the developer account registration but more to do with the expiration date of the developer unlock on the phone.)
    Friday, December 20, 2013 7:58 AM

All replies

• You will need to developer unlock your phone again.  If you clicked "OK" on the "app has been revoked" message, you will have to re-deploy the application to your phone with the developer tools.  If you used the back arrow to dismiss the message, there is a chance the application (and data) is still on the phone.  (This may not have anything to do with the status of the developer account registration but more to do with the expiration date of the developer unlock on the phone.)
    Friday, December 20, 2013 7:58 AM
  • That appears to have solved the problem.

Many thanks!

Friday, December 20, 2013 10:10 AM