none
[uwp] [C#] remove owned info from store for test RRS feed

• Question

• 1 . First time my app was free.

price - free

trial - no expires date

using dev and test account I installed this app.

2. Then I set price - $ and added trial limitation

price - $$$

trial - no expires date

I expected that everyone who has installeded this app will get only trial version and to get full version they will need to pay money.

But after that everyone who has installed this app before changes get full functionality app.

IsActive = true

IsTrial  = No

3. My problem is that using both account I can't test what user exactly see in trial version from Windows Store.

Is it possible to remove or modify information about specific account. To set them that they didn't pay anything to get

IsActive = true

IsTrial  = Yes

Of course I tested with this parameters in dev project, but I need to be sure that this functionality is limited by uploading it personally from the store.

Mood Store

Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:55 PM

Answers

• Hi SmartWhy,

When you update your app, you can use Windows Store collection API to query for products owned by a given user. Every user who has already installed your product will be recorded by the Store.

So you just need to scope the query for that particular product or user other filters (like a given user) as you like. If the user has owned your product, you can make some configuration to let them purchase it to acquire or unlock some feature in your app.

For more details, please refer to Query for products and see also Manage Store products from a service.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by SmartWhy Friday, February 3, 2017 10:27 AM
    Friday, February 3, 2017 9:45 AM