uwp in app purchase not working with package flight RRS feed

• Question

• I am having some trouble while trying to test the in-app purchase I created basically for Donationpurposes. Following is wht steps I took to make it happen.

1. made a consumable add on ( store managed ) and set its quantity to 100 and visibility to private audience and only allowed myself to access it ( with my email in testing group ) and price was set to 0.99 dollars, then I submitted it tot the store and within an hour it was in the store and I could see on store listing that my app offers in app purchases.

2. then I put a button in my app to donate , means purchase that in app purchase and on its click handler I put the following code.

storeContext.RequestPurchaseAsync("{in-app-store-id}");

then I did a package flight to this new updated package ( because my app was already published to the store ) so I did the package flight and kept it private to myself with my email in the testing group and submitted the package flight, now the package flight is also published, and according to instructions on the docs I download the app from the store, ran it and clicked the donate button, then dialog opens, I enter my pin and then, I got this error message : error, something wrong happened at our end

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 3:45 PM

Answers

• Hi TOUSEEF MALIK,

Private audience is sending to private catalog and there is no retail availability in retail catalog. This might be to reason to the problem. My suggestion is that please change the visibility option to public audience and test it in package flight again.

Best regards,

Roy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by TOUSEEF MALIK Thursday, May 17, 2018 12:50 PM
    Thursday, May 17, 2018 6:48 AM