none
App submission failed due to application crash RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed a UWP app with desktop extension and published in 64x architecture in release mode. Every time they failed the submission of my application on performing some steps as mentioned in below snap:  

But I have tested their steps locally, It's absolutely working fine on my side. There is nothing find anything like app crashing . Please let me know if anything I have miss and wrong or suggest anything how to deal with this situation.

Thanks,

Nikhilesh

• Edited by Nikhilesh10 Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:06 PM
    Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:05 PM

All replies

• Hi Nikhilesh10,
    According to the above, there are a few tested devices offered to reproduce the crash of your app. Is your tested device one of them? If so, you could reply this email or contact the reportapp team. The forum can't track or test your app, nor can it protect your private information, so contact them you could get help directly.Thanks for your understanding.
    Best regards
    Daisy Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 31, 2019 3:28 AM