none
Publish a UWP application to the Windows 10 Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everybody !

I need to publish a UWP will be available to all Windows 10 Stores (English, French, USA,...).

Do I need to publish the application in each Store Listing or not?

My application is only in en-US language but I want to publish it in all Windows 10 Store.

Someone has an idea?

Thanks

My blog : https://nordinemhoumadi.wordpress.com/

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 6:54 PM

Answers

• Hi Nordine,

If you want to publish your app that will be available to all Windows 10 Stores(English, French, USA……), you need to choose all markets in the Pricing and availability page from submission page, In the Markets and custom prices section, by default, your app will be listed in all possible markets at its base price, You can change these settings to include or exclude specific markets, like the screenshot below.

The Store listings section of the app submission process is where you provide the text and images that customer will see in your app’s Store listing. By default, we'll use the same Store listing (per language) for all of your targeted operating systems. If you'd like to use a customized Store listing for a specific operating system, you can create platform-specific Store listings.

Hope it clarifies.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017 6:13 AM