none
How to give another person the right to view the statistics of the application? RRS feed

• Question

• I upload the app in the Store from my account, but I want to give another person the right to view the statistics of the application. How can I do this?
    Saturday, August 17, 2013 7:15 AM

Answers

• Yes they would then have access to all your info , unless you were to create a separate account for that app. 

You could take screenshots and email them on a daily basis or copy the info and store it on your own site , but I don't know of a way to allow multiple access with separate passwords , also all of your app's info is hosted within the same dashboard so I don't see how that would work anyway.

Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:14 AM

All replies

• Supply them with your user name and password
    Saturday, August 17, 2013 10:08 AM
  • Supply them with your user name and password
    But if I do it than they can get access to my other applications?

• Edited by alcsan Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:02 AM
    Sunday, August 18, 2013 8:01 AM
  • Yes they would then have access to all your info , unless you were to create a separate account for that app. 

You could take screenshots and email them on a daily basis or copy the info and store it on your own site , but I don't know of a way to allow multiple access with separate passwords , also all of your app's info is hosted within the same dashboard so I don't see how that would work anyway.

Sunday, August 18, 2013 9:14 AM
  • alcsan,

I see that this has been marked as answer.  However I may have a better solution for you.

1. you can export the stats to .csv and send that

2. you can set up an account in a name of the person that you want to share  at distimo.com then link only the app you want to share stats on.

When you wish to add apps to report through distimo you need to provide you MS username and password so if they don't know that then they won't be able to add your other Apps to distimo reporting.

I haven't tried this but don't see why it shouldn't work.  Let me know how you get on.

http://sharepointsurfer.wordpress.com/.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 9:05 PM