none
My Windows Phone 8 app only shows data for WINDOWS 10 on Dashboard. I have proofs but Microsoft support refuses to see it RRS feed

• Question

• Hey guys,

I've been talking with this Microsoft support for 2 weeks about a problem on Dev Center Dashboard. My latest app, which is about a month ol right now, only shows data for WINDOWS 10 downloads and reviews.

How do I know that?

Because even after a month, the dashboard only shows 1 single review, even though between 2 different stores on phone, I can see over 20 reviews written already. You can also see the reviews for yourself on your PHONE, here's the link to the app: https://www.microsoft.com/store/p/car-parking-fever-3d/9nblggh4qpm0

Here's the dashboard screenshot: 

,According to the Microsoft support, this data is right. Well here's another screenshot taken from the phone:

You can actually see 3 reviews from this screenshot, but if you look the store page of the app on your phone, there are much more.

The Microsoft support also thinks that the "acquitision" data is right too. According to him, TOTAL 69 downloads is right. Well, you might know a site called AppAnnie. It shows store stats of different countries. My app is in top 5 on 11 different countries for the catagory, with TOTAL OF 69 DOWNLOADS! Here's the appannie page I'm talking about:https://www.appannie.com/apps/windows-phone/app/car-parking-fever-3d/app-ranking/#date=2016-10-10&type=ranks

Here's the acquision data of my app on dashboard:

I I will also share with you the advertising data. I'm using AdMob on this app. My app shows 1 ad every 1 or more minutes. Right now, there are total of 572.113 shown ads. That means, those 69 people played my game for ATLEAST 572.113 minutes. Well, with a simple math, this means, according to that support, every single user of my app used it for over 8000 minutes, which means over 130 hours. Oh yeah, that sounds totally right.

He totally refuses that there's a problem and that problem is that dashboard data only shows Windows 10 data.

Now please tell me if anyone else have this problem? Please, help me about this. It's been 2 weeks, and more than that for my app on the store, and I can't see more than a single review on the dashboard. I don't know what people thinks about that, or how many people downloads it. There's no info, nothing.

This last screenshot is the latest conversation between the support and me. I blocked the names for.. I don't know, I guess i felt like it. Look how he didn't even read the mail fully. It's obvious.

[screenshot removed due to personally identifiable information]

Linkedin Profile Linkedin Profile Linkedin Profile

Tuesday, October 11, 2016 10:22 PM

Answers

• Hello OnurYIL,

A person's direct phone number was visible in one of the screenshots so that is why it was removed. You blocked out all of the other person's information and missed that one thing.

We have reached the limitations of what can be done via the forums. Please continue to work with CSS via the case you currently have open; I will discuss your case with the agent that owns it.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

• Marked as answer by OnurYIL Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:00 PM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:25 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hello,

I can completely understand the confusion you're experiencing with your data, please create a request here through your developer account so that we may assist you best for further investigation.

I will also report this issue to related team to have a check. Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 3:13 AM
  • There's literally a huge screenshot at the bottom of my post with a support code. Why should I open another request? It's already open for 2 weeks and Microsoft support keep refusing to see the problem.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:19 AM
  • Hello,

I will contact the related team since we still might have to check your data in the back end. Please keep calm and wait.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:25 AM
  • Thank you. I will be waiting.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 9:40 AM
  • Any news on this?

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:29 PM
  • Hello,

We can locate your current open Service Request.

Please follow up with SRX 1356021884 if you have additional question as your case status is still open.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:37 AM
  • Look, it's not hard, all you have to do is spare your 5 MINUTES and do this:

1) Open the dashboard and look at the app that I'm having problem with. Look at the number of reviews, ratings and downloads on Dev Center Dashboard.

2) Now get an actual Windows Phone, open Store app and search "Car Parking Fever 3D". Now look at the reviews and ratings on that. PLEASE.

I cannot believe a support employee of Microsoft can be this ignorant. I seriously can't. Not reading mails fully, giving half assed answers, when literally in 5 minutes you can see the problem with your own eyes.

• Edited by OnurYIL Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:23 AM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:08 AM
  • Hey Eric D.

I hope you're reading because I can see that you look at the post and removed 2 of the screenshots. I understand the second one but I don't understand the reason for the first one. Whatever, that's not the point.

Can you PLEASE tell me that you can see the problem? Because it's so obvious, refusing this makes me feel like crazy. Like I'm seeing stuff that are not happening. But it's so easy to see and this guy keeps refusing it for 2 weeks.

Thursday, October 13, 2016 10:23 AM
  • Hello OnurYIL,

A person's direct phone number was visible in one of the screenshots so that is why it was removed. You blocked out all of the other person's information and missed that one thing.

We have reached the limitations of what can be done via the forums. Please continue to work with CSS via the case you currently have open; I will discuss your case with the agent that owns it.

-Eric

Contact Dev Center Support

• Marked as answer by OnurYIL Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:00 PM
    Thursday, October 13, 2016 12:25 PM
    Owner
  • Alright, thank you. I will mark your words as answer.

Thursday, October 13, 2016 1:00 PM