none
How can I see all my apps in the Windows Store (on one page)? RRS feed

• Question

• In Windows Phone "store" this is possible. For example, all apps published by Microsoft (for Windows Phone) can be retrieved like this:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-CA/store/publishers?publisherId=Microsoft+Corporation

Is there something like that available, which would allow users to visit a Windows Store 8 web site that would provide a list of apps from one company?

Thanks,

PV

Tuesday, October 30, 2012 6:37 PM

Answers

• The windows store can only be accessed from Windows 8, so if there were a publishers page it would  likely still only be accessible from W8. To get the result you're looking for you'll have to create an apps page on your website. You could then link each app to it's store page as well for those using W8.
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:29 PM

All replies

• Anyone?

Thanks.

PV

Friday, November 2, 2012 4:00 PM
  • I am surprised that there are no answers. I just need to know is something like this available for Windows 8 apps. It is really strange that is exists for Windows Phone store but not for Windows store. Anyone?

PV

Tuesday, November 20, 2012 5:01 PM
  • It has been almost 6 months... So, anyone has any idea?

PV

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Hi PPV66

There doesn't seem to be a publisher page on the store. If you have a unique publisher name then you can try opening to the search results page.

Dim uri As New Uri("ms-windows-store:SEARCH?Query=microsoft+corporation")

Await Windows.System.Launcher.LaunchUriAsync(uri)

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 9:19 PM
  • Not what I was hoping for. I would like to include a link on my web site that would redirect users to the page with all my apps (using any OS, any browser) - similar to Windows Phone site (://www.windowsphone.com/en-CA/store/publishers?publisherId=Microsoft+Corporation)...
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:00 PM
  • The windows store can only be accessed from Windows 8, so if there were a publishers page it would  likely still only be accessible from W8. To get the result you're looking for you'll have to create an apps page on your website. You could then link each app to it's store page as well for those using W8.
    Thursday, April 11, 2013 4:29 PM