App closes after opening RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! My app is working well in simulation but as soon as I generate the package, instal it and then open it it shows screen for a second and closes. Using it on Windows 10 tablet and tried on phone too but same issue. Please look thanks
    Saturday, April 15, 2017 5:22 AM

All replies

• I suppose you choose 'debug' in Visual Studio and then it runs fine? Did you also try 'release' in Visual Studio?

Regards,

Dennis Bakker

Developer of the UWP app Playlist Converter

Saturday, April 15, 2017 7:24 PM
  • Hi May693,

Just according to your description, it's hard to make sure the real cause for your app's crashing, could you add more details?

And you can use Windows App Studio installer to install your installable package on your local machine to see if it can work well.

Of course, you can download your source code and open it up in Visual Studio and run it. Visual Studio can help you debug your app with useful tool to help you find it and fix it.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 17, 2017 7:36 AM