none
Upcoming payment RRS feed

• Question

• This what I have read on MS blog:

"The new threshold is US$25 app proceeds for payments made using SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area), ACH (bank direct deposit) and PayPal payment methods. For wire transfer payments, the limit will remain US$200 app proceeds."

What is exactly the threshold for amount of money to get from "Reserved" category to "Upcoming payment"? I have amount larger than 25$, but less than 200$ in "Reserved" category and it is not getting to "Upcoming payment" category. Payout account and tax profile are both set.

Friday, November 6, 2015 9:10 AM

Answers

• Hello Mario,

You can find more information concerning the information you see on your payout summary here; however, for more specific clarification, we will need to take a look at your individual account. If you would like us to do so, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!
    Friday, November 6, 2015 5:10 PM
  • Hi Mario,
    You'll need to add this info and complete your Tax Profile.
    To find it, begin in your Developer Dashboard.
    On the left side of the page click into your Account Settings, then select Tax Profile.
    Just walk through the steps there to complete the info required.
    Saturday, November 14, 2015 1:18 AM

All replies

• Hello Mario,

You can find more information concerning the information you see on your payout summary here; however, for more specific clarification, we will need to take a look at your individual account. If you would like us to do so, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!
    Friday, November 6, 2015 5:10 PM
  • Hello Justin, thank you for the reply. I have read info on the link you gave me. I have met requirements fo payment except:

"Fill out the online W8 form"

Where is that form and what do I do with it. Do I send it to MS or to IRS (I am non-US citizen)?

Monday, November 9, 2015 9:56 AM
  • Hi Mario,
    You'll need to add this info and complete your Tax Profile.
    To find it, begin in your Developer Dashboard.
    On the left side of the page click into your Account Settings, then select Tax Profile.
    Just walk through the steps there to complete the info required.
    Saturday, November 14, 2015 1:18 AM