none
"Windows App Certification Kit" - app with Login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

with an App that include a Login interface, "Windows App Certification Kit" need to know credential information?

Thank you!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 4:29 PM

All replies

• Hi HsMsdn,

I think you need not yo provide credential information for Windows App Certification Kit, but you may need to use the Notes for certification page to provide this info to the certification tester when you submit your app. This info can help ensure that your app is tested correctly.

More info, please refer to notes for certification and Windows App Certification Kit.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 15, 2017 6:54 AM
  • Ok I know, Thank you!

I not understand why there's a "It's not possible Startup App", after Certification test.

• Edited by HsMsdn Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:29 AM
    Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:05 AM
  • Hi HsMsdn,

Can you please share detailed info about your certification test issue, so that I can help you better,

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 1:04 AM