none
request StoreRequestHelper.SendRequestAsync, returns Exception from HRESULT: 0x803F6107 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everybody!

When I make a request this way:

var storeContext = StoreContext.GetDefault();

int rateRequestId = 2;

var request = await StoreRequestHelper.SendRequestAsync(storeContext, rateRequestId, string.Empty);

Returned Exception from HRESULT: 0x803F6107. How to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Friday, August 17, 2018 1:41 PM

All replies

• Hello,

From the official page here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/monetize/in-app-purchases-and-trials

You can find this Note:

If you do not associate your project with an app in the Store, the StoreContext methods set the ExtendedError property of their return values to the error code value 0x803F6107. This value indicates that the Store doesn't have any knowledge about the app.

Can you make sure that you app has already associate to Store? And if your app has already online on store, can you tell us how long has it been in the store, it should be >3days.

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 20, 2018 8:16 AM
  • Any updates regarding your problem? Have you tried to associate your project first?

Best regards,

Barry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:45 AM
  • Seems like I'm having the same issue. All requests to Store API results in: 0x803f6107

My in-apps were published in the store (in 2015) for Windows 8.1, and worked just fine. I noticed when I've looked to the add-ons setup in the developer dashboard - there appeared to be some new features, that were nowhere else marked as requiring developer attention. So I've added required info and submitted all products for review.

Currently all my products are shown as published (in the store), but the error is still happens.

P.S. Managed to solve the issue by uninstalling the game version installed from the store.

• Edited by creatio-ua Wednesday, September 12, 2018 4:25 PM
    Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:51 PM
  • Hi!

I also have this problem.

My app in the Store.

When I make request:

var result = await StoreRequestHelper.SendRequestAsync(StoreContext.GetDefault(), 16, String.Empty);
    var message = result.ExtendedError.Message;

I get error "Returned Exception from HRESULT: 0x803F6107."

I get sample here.

Why I get exeption and how I can fix it?

Thursday, January 10, 2019 3:49 PM