Webcasts on game development! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have been participating at the MechComander webcast. I'm wondering if you could do more webcasts. I'm interested in general DirectX programming with maths involed for 2D and 3D, AI, animations, graphical design and general designing of games.

It would be cool if multiple webcasts covering those sections could be done!

Thank you a lot.

PS: What do the other people in the forums think about the topic?

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:01 PM

Answers

• Thanks for the feedback.  We do indeed intend to do more webcasts over time that address the issues you are asking about.  In the meantime, we invite you to look at websites like www.gametutorials.com (that's not an endorsement, I just wanted to give an example of commercial places that do digital education for gaming)
    Friday, May 26, 2006 9:39 PM

All replies

• Thanks for the feedback.  We do indeed intend to do more webcasts over time that address the issues you are asking about.  In the meantime, we invite you to look at websites like www.gametutorials.com (that's not an endorsement, I just wanted to give an example of commercial places that do digital education for gaming)
    Friday, May 26, 2006 9:39 PM
  • That's great. I hope I can find more on game development on this site. I like the way how webcasts work. You get information from persons who really know what they talk about.

I'm looking forward to the next webcasts about it.

Friday, May 26, 2006 9:44 PM
  • I also want to see more of those Game Development Webcats by you. They was very good, I still wish the Audio quality was a tiny bit better but the info you took up and also it was a C++ Source so I was able to understand it fairly enough...

Friday, June 2, 2006 7:01 PM