none
Certification failure RRS feed

• Question

• So I have been trying to publish my app called Scratchpad+ for weeks now. But the certification failed. So I ran the test using Windows Application Certification Kit and found some errors. Last night i fixed all the errors and tested my app again and there were no errors this time and i passed all the test, so I uploaded my upload file and was sure i'll get the certification this time.

But just few hours ago,I get a notification for certification failure again and the report showed very few details why they failed my certification:

"Unfortunately, we can’t test the app, because the app crashes at launch. "

I don't know what's the error cause there is no error in the result of the test cause i fixed them all last night as i mentioned above. Please HELP!

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 7:38 PM

All replies

• Hi Jayesh,

>I get a notification for certification failure again and the report showed very few details 

Could you reply this notification and consult the team which device of your app crashed during the testing?

In the forum, we can't track your submission process, but you could make a support ticket to ask the team which can track your submission to ask for help directly.(steps: click 'Contact us'> 'Dashboard...' as support topic > 'App certification failure' as issue type>'Submit an incident') 

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019 6:05 AM
  • It is a regular issue with Certification. I have faced many times like this. Just clean, rebuild, repack & submit again and again. Don't worry. After few times, it will get published. Don't forget to give me feedback if it gets passed.
    Thursday, August 22, 2019 2:11 AM