Windows 10 Pro will not recognize the usb hub RRS feed

• 質問

• I have windows 10 pro.  I have USB hub that has two things plugged into it that I plug into the USB port on the laptop.  Sometimes when I am working all of a sudden the USB hub stops working.  I unplug it and plug it back in and sometimes it will work fine and other times I keep getting the error message that windows does not recognize the last USB device plugged in.   Okay, I went out and bought a brand new USB hub.  Still had the recurring problem.  Okay, so I bought a new laptop.  Still the error message keeps popping up--windows does not recognize the last USB device plugged in.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the USB drive.  Still same problem.  I rely on this laptop, as I work in an office and I work at home.  I need this to work properly.  Having the same issue with two laptops and a new USB hub makes me think there is a problem in the windows system.   
    2020年9月7日 15:36

すべての返信

• This method resolves issues where the currently loaded USB driver has become unstable or corrupt.
    Select Start, type Device Manager in the Search box
    Select Device Manager from the returned list.
    Select Disk Drives from the list of hardware
    Press and hold (or right-click) the USB external hard drive with the issue, and select Uninstall.
    After the hard drive is uninstalled, unplug the USB cable.
    Wait for 1 minute and then reconnect the USB cable. The driver should automatically load
    Check for the USB drive in Windows Explorer
    Note Connecting your USB external hard drive into a non-powered USB hub can cause a lack of enough power to operate the external drive. Instead, plug it directly into your computer.
    2020年9月8日 15:04