[XAML] delete the Gray Background color when the contentDialog is showing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to create a connexion PopUp when I click on a menu button,for my universal app like the Groove app

so,I have used a ContentDialog to do that,but I have a problem how can I delete the Gray Background color when the ContentDialog is showing

thanks for help

• Edited by Fred Bao Thursday, March 10, 2016 7:34 AM add the tag
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 12:44 PM

Answers

• Hello tamtam200,

>>ContentDialog to do that,but I have a problem how can I delete the Gray Background color when the ContentDialog is showing

ContentDialog would show a dialog however, it is not the same as the connexion PopUp like the Groove app. The connexion PopUp in the Groove app is a separate window, for this you could use the process explorer to check this, and you would be able to see there is another process to handle the PopUp.

And for the ContentDialog  overlay color, this is a system behavior and based on my research, it seems currently there is no way to change the overlay color.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by tamtam200 Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:30 PM
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:30 AM

All replies

• Hello tamtam200,

>>ContentDialog to do that,but I have a problem how can I delete the Gray Background color when the ContentDialog is showing

ContentDialog would show a dialog however, it is not the same as the connexion PopUp like the Groove app. The connexion PopUp in the Groove app is a separate window, for this you could use the process explorer to check this, and you would be able to see there is another process to handle the PopUp.

And for the ContentDialog  overlay color, this is a system behavior and based on my research, it seems currently there is no way to change the overlay color.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. <br/> Click <a href="http://support.microsoft.com/common/survey.aspx?showpage=1&scid=sw%3Ben%3B3559&theme=tech"> HERE</a> to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by tamtam200 Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:30 PM
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 8:30 AM
  • ok thanks Sir for your reply,so if I want to create a windows like the Groove app,I should create a PopUp??because with the contentDialog I didn't found many Caracteristiques like the popup in the Groove app :D
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 3:03 PM