none
Bug in Visual Basic 2012? RRS feed

• Question

• I use Visual Basic 2012 and table adapter wont work i cannot save adds in database, any suggestion?

Gagi78

Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:03 AM

All replies

• Can you provide code that reproduces the problem?  Just saying a general concept does not work does not allow anyone to suggest something to try, other that of course, this: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171933(v=vs.80).aspx

--
    Mike
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:38 AM
  • Public Class Form1

Private Sub TableBindingNavigatorSaveItem_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles TableBindingNavigatorSaveItem.Click
            Me.Validate()
            Me.TableBindingSource.EndEdit()
            Me.TableAdapterManager.UpdateAll(Me.Database1DataSet)

End Sub

Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
            'TODO: This line of code loads data into the Database1DataSet.Table' table. You can move, or remove it, as needed.
            Me.TableTableAdapter.Fill(Me.Database1DataSet.Table)

End Sub
    End Class
    And problem is when i save added items and close application, then reopen the items are not saved, blank database...

Gagi78

• Edited by Gagi78 Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:49 AM
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:48 AM
  • I am not a user of the TableAdapterManager, but this post seems to provide good ideas for you to check.  It is C#, but the concepts should be understandable.

--
    Mike
    Saturday, October 13, 2012 12:06 PM
  • Hi Gagi78,

Did you rebuild the project after close the application?

Could you please share a demo through SkyDrive?

Best Regards,

Bob Wu [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

• Proposed as answer by Wesley Maia Tuesday, August 26, 2014 12:47 AM
    Wednesday, October 17, 2012 10:31 AM
  • I dont know what was wrong, but i reinstall Windows 7 and VS 2010 now i don't have problems i will wait for stable version of VS 2012.

Gagi78

Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:10 PM