none
How i know event remove image from imagekit to debug why not delete from database also ? RRS feed

• Question

• I have on application done by c# on visual studio 2017 I have windows form frmemployee

I have on frmemployee control name imagekit1 

this control exist on my windows form frmemployee

on run time when frmemployee opened  i try to remove image by button remove

exist on control imagekit1 it remove image when click but not remove image from database

so that this is bug 

what actually need what event fire of this control when deleted 

i need to know place of event remove image to trace why not delete data also from database

but i dont know where the event exist on code and when happen

delete image not exist on frmemployee windows form it exist on nested classes

it exist on another places or controls windows form but i dont know 

so that How i know place of event or classes have  this control to know why not delete from database ?

Sunday, March 17, 2019 4:21 PM

Answers

• can any thing or tool show to me events fire when do some action

i need to post code here put no related code for image on my windows form

Hello,

As just stated in my last reply we need more details from you on the imagekit.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

Monday, March 18, 2019 10:29 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Since there are a least a half dozen ways to interact with information in a database you will need to indicate exactly how you are interacting with the database e.g. using Entity Framework, DataAdapter, TableAdapter etc. and what type of database.

I would encourage (if not TableAdapter) to show relevant code using the code button.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

StackOverFlow

Sunday, March 17, 2019 7:21 PM
  • thank you for reply

control for delete image not exist to  windows form

that whay i ask here because no relevant code on windows form

are there are any way cam tell me place of event or code for remove image

but it not exist of current form 

also technique used on my system is ado.net data table and data adapter not entity framework
    Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:39 PM
  • for more clear 

control name imagekit1 exist on my frmemployee

but code for delete image not exist on current form i remove image

so that How to get event fired for delete  image 

this is actually my question

Monday, March 18, 2019 12:55 AM
  • Hi ahmedbarbary,

Thank you for posting here.

Based on my search, I do not find the imagekit control. Could you provide more details about what is this control? Could you provide any code for this?

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 18, 2019 2:40 AM

Monday, March 18, 2019 10:08 AM
  • only my question how to get fir events when do some action
    Monday, March 18, 2019 10:15 AM
  • Are there are any thing register events done on windows form or nested classes

on my windows form not have any related events

only control imagekit exist on windows form

Monday, March 18, 2019 10:17 AM
  • Are there are any thing register events done on windows form or nested classes

on my windows form not have any related events

only control imagekit exist on windows form

What is imagekit, there is no imagekit installed with Visual Studio so please be clear to what this control is.

StackOverFlow

Monday, March 18, 2019 10:27 AM

Hello,

As just stated in my last reply we need more details from you on the imagekit.

StackOverFlow

Monday, March 18, 2019 10:29 AM