none
trigger image is too big in ssrs RRS feed

• Question

• I created a simple report and subreport, everything is working fine. but image "+" is too big(the image is added auto), I am not sure what the problem is.

like below, I cannot find any setting about the image.

I use VS2013, reportviewer 11.

thanks for your help.

Friday, June 30, 2017 9:44 PM

All replies

• Hi AlbertLin,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is more related to Winform, I will move it to Windows Forms General forum for suitable support.

This forum discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 3, 2017 2:35 AM
  • Hi AlbertLin,

>>but image "+" is too big(the image is added auto),

What controls do you use to place the image? I guess it is a PictureBox, if so, please reduce the size of the PictureBox:

pictureBox1.Width = 50;
    pictureBox1.Height = 30;

If you do not use a PictureBox, please let me know how do you display the images.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 3, 2017 8:24 AM
  • First, I use web form.

Second, I create the report like "Creating a DrillDownReport in SSRS" in the link(https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/195017/SSRS-Series-Part-II-Working-with-Subreports-DrillD#4). the report is a table, no PictureBox. Thanks for your help.

Monday, July 3, 2017 1:55 PM
  • Hi AlbertLin,

This forum is discussing and asking questions about the Windows Form and ClickOnce, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Web Forms Forum.
    Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Stanly

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 1:14 AM