none
New flight 17763 released for Insiders RRS feed

• General discussion

• We have released a new flight with the build number 17763 for insiders. If you discover any new issue, please report it using the feedback app. 

New this build:

• General bug fixes

Known issues:

• F5 driver deployment from Visual Studio does not work on IoT Core.
    • Unable to connect to internet through WIFI connection with SoftAp of Up2.

Thanks!

Friday, September 21, 2018 9:25 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I'm not able to receive this update. Currently i'm running build 10.0.17744.1001, there is the new Default app which has options for setting the flight: "Canary", "Self-Host", "Windows Insider Fast (WIF)", "Retail", "Canary WSD Servicing". But changing them does not make any difference, i do not receive the new version. In addition, i haven't found any description what all of those Settings exactly do.

• Edited by andy-dev Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:07 AM
    Sunday, September 23, 2018 9:07 AM
  • Is there a problem with SPI with the Lightning Provider with 17763?  I have a Raspberry Pi device which works great under Inbox Drivers (GPIO, PWM, SPI) but when I switch to Direct Memory Mapped Driver, everything works except SPI, is this a known problem?

Thanks

Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:20 AM
  • On 11763...running on RP3 with official RP touchscreen...on screen keyboard causes system crash/freeze.  The reason I found out is that the new keyboard plays audio when each key is touched.  Playing this audio through the onboard sound card can cause the keyboard to lock up and the digitizer driver for the touch screen to crash.

Reported to feedback.  Could use a fix soon as I gave a demo of our product to a large customer and during the demo the entire product freeze up.  REALLY EMBARRASSING and a potential loss of business big time.  Patching that part over now.

Also wondering why insider builds have a build number that is smaller than 11763.

Dan DeMerchant

• Edited by danoplus Friday, November 9, 2018 11:44 PM
    Friday, November 9, 2018 4:48 PM
  • What is the BSP version for DragonBoard 410C with this Build Number 17763

Omar

• Edited by Omar Barlas Tuesday, December 4, 2018 1:19 PM
    Tuesday, December 4, 2018 1:19 PM
  • The BSP version used for Dragonboard 410c on the october update is 2120 (latest available).

Best Regards

Tuesday, December 4, 2018 3:48 PM
  • Can someone confirm if the issues with Serial UART and SPI ports have been resolved with this latest DragonBoard BSP v2120

Omar

Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:43 PM