none
Outlook Form Region Copy/Cut/Paste (with keyboard) on TextBox does not work RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone,

I'm using an Outlook Form Region with different TextBox and I want to copy/cut/paste by using my keyboard but it doesn't work. On a normal WindowsForm, it works fine.....

Any ideas ?

Office: Microsoft Office 365 with all Updates

Visual Studio 2017 with all Updates

Friday, December 6, 2019 3:24 PM

All replies

• Hello Marius,

Did you import an old form region designed in Outlook into your project or created a new one in Visual Studio?

Do you use standard TextBox controls or third-party ones on the form region?

Are you able to reproduce the issue with a newly created sample VSTO add-in?

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Saturday, December 7, 2019 9:37 AM
  • Hello Marius,

Did you import an old form region designed in Outlook into your project or created a new one in Visual Studio?

Do you use standard TextBox controls or third-party ones on the form region?

Are you able to reproduce the issue with a newly created sample VSTO add-in?

profile for Eugene Astafiev at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Hi,

i create a new Form Region and use Standard TextBox.

I can reproduce in every new created VSTO Add-ins.  When I use CTRL + C the Text from Clipboard wos not insertet in the Box. :-(

Any other ideas?

Saturday, December 7, 2019 9:57 AM
  • Any other ideas?
    Sunday, December 29, 2019 10:10 AM