Process Server is not coming up on Azure RRS feed

• Question

• I have installed Azure Site Recovery Unified Setup on a Windows Server 2012 R2 machine and configured it to work as a configuration and process server. I have been following directions from

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/site-recovery/physical-azure-disaster-recovery#set-up-the-source-environment

I cannot use Azure Migrate since the assessment software is not supported on Windows Server 2008 R2, which most of my servers are running.

For some reason, when I attempt to select a Process Server (which is the configuration server) it does not come up. Any ideas?

Thursday, May 7, 2020 11:56 PM

All replies

• Sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused. 

Would be glad to assist you with this issue. Trying to understand what you meant by "For some reason, when I attempt to select a Process Server (which is the configuration server) it does not come up." Please share more details and if possible provide a screenshot of the issue. 

References:

Troubleshoot the process server

Troubleshoot the configuration server

Friday, May 8, 2020 4:32 PM

• Just checking in if you have had a chance to see the previous response. We need the above requested information to understand/investigate this issue further.
    Monday, May 11, 2020 12:47 PM