none
Remove color from image RRS feed

• Question

• Hai all,

I have picture box with image i can draw any pattern on the image with help of texture brush but i can't remove pattern...

pls help to clear this...

thank u :)

syam s a

Friday, March 29, 2013 7:18 AM

Answers

• Hi sa.syam,

I read several threads you posted and found that you are draw image by using GDI+.

If you're drawing right on a Graphic, there is nothing to do that can "undo" that. If you want to implement undo, you can save a copy of the image by you draw again.

Best Regards,

Bob Wu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 1, 2013 1:47 AM

All replies

• To remove you need a action like Undo, which means you need to store two things in memory

1. Co-ordinates where you used the brush.

2. Color present at those coordinates.

Now by clicking undo or remove pattern just redraw pattern with background color.

Or you can get the already done stuff here

Mark Answered, if it solves your question and Vote if you found it helpful.
    Rohit Arora

Friday, March 29, 2013 7:33 AM
  • Hi sa.syam,

I read several threads you posted and found that you are draw image by using GDI+.

If you're drawing right on a Graphic, there is nothing to do that can "undo" that. If you want to implement undo, you can save a copy of the image by you draw again.

Best Regards,

Bob Wu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 1, 2013 1:47 AM
  • Hai RohitArora,

I my condition. picture box bg have an image. Then how I use "redraw pattern with background color" 

thank u 

syam s a

Monday, April 1, 2013 4:20 AM