none
Web browser control based on Edge in .Net framework 4.8 RRS feed

• Question

• Following link mentions that in .Net Framework 4.8, new browser control based on Edge will be available. 
    https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotnet/update-on-net-core-3-0-and-net-framework-4-8/

1. Is this new control the WebView Control or will the existing WebBrowser control be changed to support Edge? If its the latter, is the feature still under development? (I tried the early access build and it still seems to use IE).
    2. Will Edge-On-Chromium be available for winforms in 4.8 or the near future?
    Monday, April 15, 2019 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Deena Christopher,

You can ask the questions directly in the blog you provided. Maybe the publisher will provide you with an answer.

Regards,

Kyle

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:35 AM
  • Hi Kyle,

Thank you for your response. I was hoping to get a quick answer since the developer had not answered the previous questions on the blog yet. I have posted a comment anyways. 

Regards,

Deena

Tuesday, April 16, 2019 12:34 PM