IoT Hub Authenticated: IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I followed the instruction on github and managed to get my Azure Sphere(Avnet kit, OS version 20.1) connected to both IoT Hub and IoT central. I was able to see the telemetry data visualized on the IoT Central dashboard.

But the next day, the same setup was not working anymore. I deleted the setting and re-create the entire setup. I keep getting the IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK error. The network is up. i tried on another Wi-Fi network same issue.

Pls help. Thanks

IoTHubDeviceClient_LL_CreateWithAzureSphereDeviceAuthProvisioning returned 'AZURE_SPHERE_PROV_RESULT_OK
    '.
    Sending IoT Hub Message: { "Temperature": "29.15" }
    INFO: IoTHubClient accepted the message for delivery
    IoT Hub Authenticated: IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK
    INFO: Message received by IoT Hub. Result is: 1

Friday, March 27, 2020 1:59 PM

Answers

• Fixed the issue.

Ran the ShowIoTCentralConfig.exe again, the AllowConnections string changed.Updated the string and it worked!

Previously was XXXXXX.azure-devices.net (The name of my Linked IoT Hub), now it became

iotc-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.azure-devices.net 

Wonder why.

Friday, March 27, 2020 2:31 PM

All replies

• Fixed the issue.

Ran the ShowIoTCentralConfig.exe again, the AllowConnections string changed.Updated the string and it worked!

Previously was XXXXXX.azure-devices.net (The name of my Linked IoT Hub), now it became

iotc-xxxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx.azure-devices.net 

Wonder why.

Friday, March 27, 2020 2:31 PM
  • Hello,

Glad to hear that your issue is resolved. Appreciate for sharing the resolution, this would certainly benefit other community members.

This could be a transient network connectivity issue. However, please report back if you encounter the same issue again and we will investigate further.

Friday, March 27, 2020 5:15 PM