none
Crystal Report Does not Support in Vista

Question

• Hi chaps,

I am developing an windows application. Now i have make an installer wchich installs .Net Framework,MySql Database, MyApplication and other Support application.

The problem is this installer is installs every thing in XP,Windwos2003 but when i am trying install on Vista Pc i am getting these errors:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\ExportModeller.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\cachemanager.dll faile dto register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\clientdoc.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\commonobjmodel.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\crqe.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\localcon.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\objectfactory.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\sacommlayer.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\crtslv.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\cubedefmodel.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\datadefmodel.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\rptcontrollers.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\requestmodel.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\rptdefmodel.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\saxmlserialize.dll failed to register...

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Business Objects\2.7\bin\undomanager.dll failed to register...

even though all these  files are i found at specified location..

Do any one of you have idea what Vista wants ?

Friday, May 25, 2007 11:53 AM

Answers

All replies