none
Excel Dataset in Azure Data Factory RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

As per the link I am able to create new excel dataset that points to ADLS.

Excel format in Azure Data Factory - Azure Data Factory | Microsoft Docs

But i am unable to use that in the Mapping dataflow .When I used that excel data set with the Sheet name as per the link I am able to preview the data in the dataset.But I am unable to see the preview data in the Mapping dataflow when I have attached that dataset.It is throwing an error.

DF-SYS-0 Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0 in stage 44.0 failed 4 times, most recent failure: Lost task 0.3 in stage 44.0 (TID 457, 10.139.64.15, executor 0): com.databricks.sql.io.FileReadException: Error while reading file

Please help and advise.

Thanks

Kalyan

Friday, July 24, 2020 6:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Team,

As per the link I am able to create new excel dataset that points to ADLS.

Excel format in Azure Data Factory - Azure Data Factory | Microsoft Docs

But i am unable to use that in the Mapping dataflow .When I used that excel data set with the Sheet name as per the link I am able to preview the data in the dataset.But I am unable to see the preview data in the Mapping dataflow when I have attached that dataset.It is throwing an error.

DF-SYS-0 Job aborted due to stage failure: Task 0 in stage 44.0 failed 4 times, most recent failure: Lost task 0.3 in stage 44.0 (TID 457, 10.139.64.15, executor 0): com.databricks.sql.io.FileReadException: Error while reading file

Please help and advise.

Thanks

Kalyan

Thursday, September 3, 2020 10:10 AM