My LUIS Account does not see the Authoring Resource on Azure RRS feed

• Question

• In the LUIS Portal I can select my Microsoft Subscription but I cannot see the Authoring Resource (or any authoring resource) in the drop down list.

If I try to create a new Azure Services account from the LUIS portal, although it can select the Subscription, it does not see the Azure Resource Group that I have created in the Azure Portal.

The JSON output of the subscription settings is not the same as the Subscription key shown in Azure. It is somehow referencing old/incorrect subscription details? The correct subscription/tenant name is shown in both places.

I have logged in and out a million times. It does not seem to allow to recreation of an account or to login with a different account.

Has anyone seen an issue like this before, is it something I can fix from my side?

Saturday, May 23, 2020 11:57 AM

Answers

• There are three LUIS authoring portals, based on region. You must author and publish in the same region. The tutorial I was following took me directly to the main luis ai site, from which I could not see my authoring resources because they were in Australia... Once I realised I needed to login through the Australian front-end - all was well. The third alternative is in europe.
    Sunday, May 24, 2020 3:33 AM