none
SAP intergation with .NET application in visual studio 2008 or visual studio 2005??? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
        Can somebody guide me how to integrate .NET application with SAP ?? Basically i need to pull some information from SAP database based on my input and need to display them.. i did search on internet but i could see few article on this topic but those are with visual studio 2003 and creating dll and using those dll in visual studio 2005 or so...

So if anybody knows any other approach then please do guide me.!!!!!

and one more thing...if i am asking question in wrong forum then i am sorry....do guide me in which forum i shoud be asking this question...

Thanks
    Abhi
    Wednesday, March 17, 2010 1:22 PM

Answers

• Hi abhi0410,

You can use SAP .NET Connector which is a development environment that enables communication between the Microsoft. NET platform and SAP systems.

The document below shows the details:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_NW04/helpdata/en/e9/23c80d66d08c4c8c044a3ea11ca90f/content.htm

By the way, it seems this issue is not related to windows forms, you'd better ask such issues in other forums those concentrate on .Net framework and SAP.

Regards,
    Aland Li

This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Please mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark if they don't. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Friday, March 19, 2010 6:22 AM