Azure VM not connecting with the user created and showing as disabled RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

On the azure portal, activated with our visual studio subscription.

Whenever I create a vm (say windows 10) and connect to  it with the credentials provided, I am getting this error since yesterday.

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Regards,

Uday

Regards, Uday Kiran Reddy System Architect

Saturday, May 16, 2020 8:28 AM

All replies

• Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding here and any inconvenience this issue may have caused. 

You have posted query in wrong Forum.

We're migrating from MSDN to Microsoft Q&A as our new forums and Azure Virtual Machine has already made the move! In future, you can ask and look for the discussion for Azure Virtual Machine related questions on the respective forums: 
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/topics/azure-virtual-machines.html  Note: Since this thread did not land in the right forum it would be moved to the appropriate forum.

We are actively working to onboard remaining Azure services on Microsoft Q&A. We will make a public announcement once complete.  Want to Learn more about new platform, see Microsoft Q&A Getting Started: https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/articles/388/microsoft-qa-frequently-asked-questions.html

However, let me share some insight! 

Troubleshoot Remote Desktop connections to an Azure virtual machine, Also check RDP port 3389 is enabled.  Try to redeploy in another region and check for the status. 

Hope this helps! 

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and Upvote on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 12:01 PM
  • @ukreddy Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, June 4, 2020 3:23 PM