Azure Sphere Doesn't send telemetry to Iot central IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I'm trying to run the MT3620 AzureIot sample to send data from my azure sphere MT3620 (Mini-devboard) to my Azure Iot Central. I followed all the steps of the tutorial: https://github.com/Azure/azure-sphere-samples/tree/master/Samples/AzureIoT#run-the-sample-with-iot-central

But after sending the data I got (in the output window): IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK and I don't get anything on my IotCentral :(

I executed the dev wifi show-status and the device is connected to my mobile hotspot

What does that mean? Thanks!

IoT Hub Authenticated: IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK INFO: Message received by IoT Hub. Result is: 1 IoTHubDeviceClient_LL_CreateWithAzureSphereDeviceAuthProvisioning returned 'AZURE_SPHERE_PROV_RESULT_OK'.

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 4:59 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Looks like a network connectivity issue. Could you try with any other network and see if it works?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:21 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Looks like a network connectivity issue. Could you try with any other network and see if it works?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019 9:21 AM
  • I'm having the same problem. My IoT Central application was working correctly and displaying telemetry from my Azure Sphere device. I upgraded the application to Azure Sphere OS 19.09 and now the application is not showing any values in IoT Central. I'm getting the message: IoT Hub Authenticated: IOTHUB_CLIENT_CONNECTION_NO_NETWORK but my network connection is fine according to Aure Sphere.
    Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:46 PM
  • Hi George Irwin I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. I see that you are talking to support they should be able to help.
    Friday, October 18, 2019 6:19 PM
  • Hi,

Maybe would help in solving the issue.
    I'm using the AvnetStarterKitReferenceDesign project https://github.com/Avnet/AvnetAzureSphereStarterKitReferenceDesign/tree/master/AvnetStarterKitReferenceDesign (with some modifications)... The same sample works fine on Visual Studio 2017, but when build and deployed Visual Studio 2019 exhibits the same behavior. Is the same board, the same network, only what builds and deploys it (OK, technically the SDK also)

• Edited by MrSmershMVP Monday, February 10, 2020 6:44 PM
    Monday, February 10, 2020 6:42 PM