How can I do AOL Backup Tool ? RRS feed

• Question

• I have lots of important personal emails in my AOL account. I need to backup them in a high security manner. Is there any solution available to perform the backup with safety?
    Saturday, January 5, 2019 7:08 AM

Answers

• Hey Madelynssmith

As AOL mail in an cloud Email service, all mail data will store on AOL server. So in this case you can't Create copy of all your Important mails, if you want to create Copy of AOL Mails then there are 2 options 1. Using Any Emails client and 2. Go with Commercial Product 

If you are using any email client then you need to be friendly with internet and technology if you are not then don't try manual or Email client process because there is chances of loosing data and corruption. i'll suggest you to go with Commercial AOL Backup tool which easily help you to download your AOL Mail account backup in multiple Format like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. 

• Marked as answer by Madelynssmith Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:39 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:55 AM

All replies

• I have lots of important personal emails in my AOL account. I need to backup them in a high security manner. Is there any solution available to perform the backup with safety?
    1. Free AOL Mail Backup Tool easily install on Windows Computer.
    2. 1. Select AOL option and enter details of AOLAccount in software.
    3. 2. Choose the desired Email folder and pick file format like PDF, DOC, HTML, PST, MBOX, etc.
    4. 3. Set location and start the process of AOL Mail to Download in PC Computer at your location.

Saturday, January 5, 2019 9:09 AM
  • Hey Madelynssmith

As AOL mail in an cloud Email service, all mail data will store on AOL server. So in this case you can't Create copy of all your Important mails, if you want to create Copy of AOL Mails then there are 2 options 1. Using Any Emails client and 2. Go with Commercial Product 

If you are using any email client then you need to be friendly with internet and technology if you are not then don't try manual or Email client process because there is chances of loosing data and corruption. i'll suggest you to go with Commercial AOL Backup tool which easily help you to download your AOL Mail account backup in multiple Format like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. 

• Marked as answer by Madelynssmith Wednesday, January 9, 2019 11:39 AM
    Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:55 AM
  • Hello madelynssmith

I understand your problem that problem same with me before 2 years ago and I do not have an idea to backup so I started to searching on google after analyzed many utilities, then finally I try this  software AOL backup which suite my requirements.this tool has a simple and easy interface to use and I got the satisfied result form this software. That's the way I suggest you try this software for back up your AOL  account and get backup of your AOL  with these steps: The first step is to install and run software then the second step is to enter the username and password of the AOL  account and the third step is to select the file that you want to create the backup and the last step is to select the file format that you would like to save ( PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, and MBOX) then click the process now button and the software support Windows XP, Vista, 7,8,8.1, and 10.If want to use this or move to other utility go ahead choose which suite you best and that link go head: http://www.osttopstapp.com/aol-backup.html

Monday, February 25, 2019 11:57 AM