NGEN as postaction of an MSIX installation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How can I run the Native Image Generator right after an MSIX package is installed successfully ?

Sunday, July 12, 2020 5:54 PM

Answers

• Could you please provide the information about the program type of the package, are you build a MSIX package for Win32 app or UWP app? This forum is focused on win32 api or development issue(c++ language).

You could ask here to get better support:

MSIX Packaging and Tools

Best Regards,

Drake

"Win32 API" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Win32 API" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Sigmarsson73 Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:07 PM
    Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting here.

Could you please check this link on stackoverflow if this information could help?

Best Regards,

Drake

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 13, 2020 8:58 AM
  • Hi,

Thats for MSI, I am building an MSIX pkg! I guess post actions are prohibited but that is merely my guess. 

?

Monday, July 13, 2020 7:04 PM
  • Could you please provide the information about the program type of the package, are you build a MSIX package for Win32 app or UWP app? This forum is focused on win32 api or development issue(c++ language).

You could ask here to get better support:

MSIX Packaging and Tools

Best Regards,

Drake

"Win32 API" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "Win32 API" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

• Marked as answer by Sigmarsson73 Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:07 PM
    Tuesday, July 14, 2020 7:05 AM
  • Hi Drake, 

I made a mistake as it went in the wrong forum space. I mark this one here as answered. 

Thanks.

Tuesday, July 14, 2020 9:07 PM