Exclude Azure-SSIS integration runtimes in devops release not working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I've got 3 ADF environments (dev,qa,test) that all use the same integration runtimes but with different server creds.  I'm trying to exclude the IRs from my devops pipeline releases.  I followed MSDN article by adding a publish_config.json file to the root folder in the collaboration branch.  But when deploying my release pipeline it still overwrites my credential/server settings in qa/test even though I'm saying to exclude it.  Please see screenshot:

Am I missing any steps to exclude the IRs?

Wednesday, May 13, 2020 7:27 PM

All replies

• Hi Mitchell2012,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for delay in response. Could you please share the MSDN article that your are referring to so that I can escalate this to internal team. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:22 PM
  • HI Mitchell2012,

Following up to see if you have got a chance to see my previous comment. 

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Friday, June 5, 2020 10:04 PM