Install Net Framework error code : 0x80240439 RRS feed

• Question

• the Changes couldn't be completed. enable net framwork error. i am alredy change to Registry Edotor AU but i cant fix this problem. help me
    Wednesday, October 14, 2020 8:53 PM

All replies

• Hi Pravega22,

Could you tell me your Windows version and the .NET Framework version you want to enable?

The error code 0x80240439 often means the Windows Update error. Have you tried updating your Windows to the latest version?

If you have changed the “UseWUServer” key to 0, please try to use the DISM tool to fix Windows Update errors and enable .NET Framework again.

If it persists, I need your help to collect related logs. Please download and run this collect.exe tool, go to %temp% folder and find the vslogs.zip file, upload it to https://onedrive.live.com/ and share the link here. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Anna

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Thursday, October 15, 2020 9:52 AM
  • Dear customer,

Do you have any updates? If this issue persists, please feel free to let us know.

Which .NET Framework do you want to install? It is better to share the detail log files and that will help us analysis this issue.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, October 28, 2020 9:37 AM