Error uploading zip package RRS feed

• Question

• I accidentally uploaded a zipped R script in a 7z archive. It does not appear in Datasets, but I am unable to re-upload it as a Zip because I get the error "The dataset upload failed. A dataset with the same name, "<package name>", already exists. Please try uploading again using a different name."

I can, of course, upload with a different name, but I'd really like to delete the other one. Is this possible? I can't see it anywhere in my workspace.

Monday, April 18, 2016 8:26 AM

Answers

• If you navigate to the "datasets" page in the machine learning portal you should be able to view all your datasets. From there you can click the checkbox next to the zip that you want to delete and select the delete option at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:47 AM

All replies

• If you navigate to the "datasets" page in the machine learning portal you should be able to view all your datasets. From there you can click the checkbox next to the zip that you want to delete and select the delete option at the bottom of the page. Hope this helps.
    Tuesday, April 19, 2016 8:47 AM
  • Thanks, but it doesn't help because, as I said, it does not appear in Datasets. But, having just gone back in to have a look, it seems maybe someone has helped me out. The replacement, working, package which I uploaded named PackageName2 has been renamed to PackageName (which I couldn't do myself because a mystery hidden broken upload was blocking it).

Anyway, all good for me now. Thanks for your help, my mystery benefactor! And thanks Kohina, for taking the time to reply.

Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:14 AM