none
[DataGridView - C# - .Net 2.0] Change Selected Cell Color in FullRowSelect SelectionMode RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I would like to know if someone has a way to change the backcolor of the selected Cell if the DataGridView.SelectionMode is set to FullRowSelect, I would like the user to see the current cell (not the dotted frame) when he navigate with the tabulation.

Thx for your help.

Barzot

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 2:05 PM

Answers

•  

Hi Barzot,

We can handle the DataGridView.CellPaint event and the handler may be something like this:

Code Snippet

void dataGridView1_CellPainting(object sender, DataGridViewCellPaintingEventArgs e)

{

if(e.RowIndex == this.dataGridView1.CurrentCell.RowIndex && e.ColumnIndex == this.dataGridView1.CurrentCell.ColumnIndex)

{

e.CellStyle.SelectionBackColor = Color.Red;

}

}

Hope this helps.

Regards

Friday, June 29, 2007 7:27 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Barzot,

We can handle the DataGridView.CellPaint event and the handler may be something like this:

Code Snippet

void dataGridView1_CellPainting(object sender, DataGridViewCellPaintingEventArgs e)

{

if(e.RowIndex == this.dataGridView1.CurrentCell.RowIndex && e.ColumnIndex == this.dataGridView1.CurrentCell.ColumnIndex)

{

e.CellStyle.SelectionBackColor = Color.Red;

}

}

Hope this helps.

Regards

Friday, June 29, 2007 7:27 AM
  • Thx, for your reply,

I'll give a try, and respond asap.

Barzot

Monday, July 2, 2007 6:15 AM