What's new in 20.03 RRS feed

Answers

• Hi,

Here's what I have: 20.03 is a quality release, which means there are bug fixes included in the update, but by design there are no new features or critical components added. For this reason, we have not historically updated the “What’s New” section of the Docs for Retail Eval with a quality release. 

- when the update goes out broadly to the Retail feed, we will publish a brief update in “What’s new” for 20.03.

Thank you!

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer so that other customers can benefit from it.

Friday, March 13, 2020 1:17 AM

All replies

• Hi matsujirushi,

All changes should be posted on What's new doc. Let me check internally on when the 20.03 details will be posted there.

Thanks!

Thursday, March 12, 2020 11:12 PM
  • Hi,

Here's what I have: 20.03 is a quality release, which means there are bug fixes included in the update, but by design there are no new features or critical components added. For this reason, we have not historically updated the “What’s New” section of the Docs for Retail Eval with a quality release. 

- when the update goes out broadly to the Retail feed, we will publish a brief update in “What’s new” for 20.03.

Thank you!

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer so that other customers can benefit from it.

Friday, March 13, 2020 1:17 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your information.
    I got it.

It is a request. We want you to publish your changes before release.
    (I know what to watch out for.)
    Friday, March 13, 2020 7:53 AM