none
How to change Installation Folder Url RRS feed

• Question

• I have an application which I deploy to different customers, I using CickOnce , because it checks before starting the application whether a new version is available. So, when a new version is ready, I simply place it on the shared location and all users are updated.

When I publish the application, I set the "Publishing Folder Location" to a directory on my machine. I also set the "Installation Folder URL" to the name of the  directory which will contain the new version , on the server location.                                                                                        

Problem is, after installing the bits from published location , the installation folder still pointing to publishing folder location instead of server location.                                                                                                                                    

Any solution to resolve this issue?                                                                                                                                                                                           

• Edited by Samy.Net Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:02 PM
    Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:00 PM

All replies

• hi,

during installing the app from published location , you want to swich to installation folder automatically?

I think it is not possible.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:23 AM