none
antimalwear Service Executable RRS feed

• Question

• i can get antimalwear executable to turn off i tried every method and nothing works and it keep taking all my ram space and its just annoying to deal with because i can lunch any game because to takes up ram and the ram is already being taken up by the antimalwear  and it overlaps and it causes my games to stutter and its just awful to deal with and also i have a project that i have to do that in vales my computer and i dont know what im gong to do if i dont fix this now 
    Saturday, September 21, 2019 6:47 PM

All replies

• Open task mgr/locate the service/R.click/Open file location/delete files.Once thru,in run type: %Temp% organize/select all/R.click on data Delete all/exit when thru.In run type: regedit locate & expand: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/locate the software/R.click delete.Exit/expand/ HKEY_LOCAL_USER/Software/do same if its listed/exit regedit.And/Or in my computer/search/type in the software/delete all.

Microsoft OS run kb890830  for spyware type software,follow the link for its download,it gets updated the 2nd Tuesday of each month.

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=890830 

Sunday, October 13, 2019 11:17 PM