Function is not visible inside Function Apps in the Azure portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,
    I have created a FunctionApp in Azure Portal (Canada central region) and deployed my function from Visual Studio 2019. It published without any error. However, I am not able to see my function inside my FunctionApp in the Azure portal. My Runtime version is ~1 and my code .NET framework is 4.7.2. 

When I change my Runtime version to ~2 or ~3, I am able to see my function inside FunctionApp. I have noticed this issue lately. I have deployed my FunctionApp last month and it was working as expected. I have noticed the above-mentioned issue from last week. 

As part of the investigation, I have deployed my code in the Central US region it is working as expected, but when I deploy the same code in Canada central region, I am not able to see my function under my FunctionApp. 

Does anyone face this issue in any other Azure region? Is it specific to Canada central region?

Thank you!

• Edited by Sandeep KV Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:18 AM
    Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:10 AM

All replies

• Hello Sandeep - I'm not aware of any issue with the Canada Central region but i am sorry to hear about the inconvenience. I'll check internally to provide clarity on whether there's an issue around deploying v1 function app to Canada Central region and then update you here with my findings. In the meantime, if you're still having this issue with Azure Portal, could you install the desktop version of the Azure Portal and see if that helps?
    Monday, June 1, 2020 6:34 AM
  • Hi Mike,

Thank you for your response. 

I have created a ticket with Microsoft and they are working on this issue. I am still facing the same issue in Canada central. When I deployed the same solution in Canada East or Central US everything works as expected. Let's wait for Microsoft to fix this issue. Thank you!

Friday, June 5, 2020 2:08 AM