none
Access tab control class from another form (Windows form c#) RRS feed

• Frage

• Hello everybody, i want to ask some question:

I have 3 forms (Main form, Webdocument form and History form). The Main Form has a tabcontrol. The Webdocument form have a button and textbox. History form has a listbox.

These are my problems :

1. When i ran my application, the Main form has successfully to load the Webdocument on the tabpage. But, when i want to open next tab on Webdocument form using the button, the tabpage on main form didn't load the Webdocument form like in main form did.

How could i resolve this problem ?

2. When i type some text on textbox in Webdocument form i want to get the text into listbox in History form. How could i do this ?

3. Is there way possible to get all text on textbox when the Webdocument is loaded multiple times in tabcontrol on Main form then the text can be loaded into History form ?

Please help me, cause i don't know to resolve the problems. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 6. August 2015 04:57

Alle Antworten

• Hi Marthin CH Silalahi,

First, One post is for one question, I suggest posting one question in one post. Thanks for your understanding.

And Could you share some code about how you add the Webdocument to the mainForm?

Or if possible, you could directly share a sample which can reproduce the issue and we could help you better.

For your questions, I suggest you creating two usercontrols instead of WebDocument and History Form. Then the usercontrols can be easily added to TabControl. and can be accessed easily.

Regards,
    Youjun Tang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Freitag, 7. August 2015 09:14
  • Here is my picture, how could i open the tab from a form in tab control. I've tried but it fails. 

MarthinCH

Montag, 17. August 2015 00:19
  • Hi,

How do you open a new Tab in tabControl?

Could you share the code with us?

Montag, 17. August 2015 03:25