I am trying to create a report that will basically mimic viewing test plan/suite results in MTM:
- Show the test suites in their hierarchy
- Show the test cases under each suite grouped by latest result
- Show roll ups at each node in the hierarchy
- Show the test results for different configurations (we often have this setup differently per suite)
- Show for each test result: Test case id, title, result, configuration, tester, build number, result date
I've made a couple of tries at this with both the Cube using Excel, and writing my own against the warehouse but I seem to get close but have issues with some results not showing or too many results showing.
Has anyone created a similar report I could start from?
Reports without excel, i know two way:with "Report Builder" and "Subscribe"see this postsReport BuilderTest Subscribe (maybe hard)
Paulo T. C. Mariano
- 편집됨 ptcmariano 2011년 11월 17일 목요일 오후 3:04 hiperlinked
I think these tasks can be performed using TFS API, see http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/3279.aspx